Atlas Physical Therapy offers the latest technologies and evidence–based physical therapy intervention. As a small, local, privately owned clinic, we are able to provide you with a higher quality of care. Give us a call today to schedule your initial appointment!
Our Physical Therapy Services Include:
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and sport-related injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation programs
- Spinal/Core stabilization
- Trigger point dry needling
- Functional therapeutic exercise programs
- Orthotic evaluation and fabrication
Manual therapy interventions, including but not limited to:
- Joint mobilizations
- Myofascial release techniques
- Soft tissue mobilization techniques
AT ATLAS PHYSICAL THERAPY, OUR GOAL IS:
- Faster Recovery Time
- A natural, hands-on approach to healing
- Having fun while you heal
- YOU WILL GET BETTER!
OUR TREATMENT PHILOSOPHY
Physical therapy is a discriminate science that evaluates a patient’s musculoskeletal system to determine how one’s muscle weakness, decreased flexibility, bone, joint and soft tissue restrictions contribute to one’s pain and functional limitations.
Pain is often caused by movement dysfunction (too much or too little movement) and/or a strength imbalance. Our treatment techniques incorporate traditional physical therapy modalities with hands-on manual therapy techniques, including joint mobilization, spinal manipulation, trigger point dry needling, and soft tissue mobilization/massage to remedy one’s muscular and mechanical limitations.
In conjunction with such skilled physical therapy interventions, your physical therapist will teach and empower you with appropriate stretches and strengthening exercises to help manage your condition naturally and independently.
Call us today to learn more: